CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY GOALS

Start date: 19-04-2010
Finish date: 13-01-2013

Monday, April 19, 2010

My first day!

I know that it's only been one day and I don't have that much exciting stuff to tell you yet.  But to start off right I thought I might as well blog my first update!

Goal 1  -  Completed

My first goal wasn't that difficult and to be honest I might have cheated a bit... I got this piggy bank from my cousine about 1,5 years ago and thought I might as well use it for this! So there you go!


Goal 6  -  Completed

This goals wasn't too challenging either.  I printed out my goals list and hung it up on our bedroom door! No escaping it now!!!


Goal 64  -  In progress

This goal is actually quite exciting.  Last night I went to an information session with LifeLine WA on how to become an Accredited Telephone Counseller with them.  It is a 1,5 year process and I am really interested in doing this.  It is a big commitment so I am going to think about it for a while and I am also waiting what kind of job I'll be able to get and when.  It would be a bit full on to start a new job & this course at the same time!  But... it is in progress!!

The following goals are also in progress:
Goal 2 - Donate $3 for every completed goal into my piggy bank (1/101).
Goal 5 - Blog my progress of this project and include photos of at least 50 goals (2/50).
Goal 11 - Get to my goal weight.
Goal 38 - Read at least 2 books a month (0/33).
Goal 86 - Earn 500.000 grains of rice on freerice.com (6000/500.000)
Goal 92 - Keep my houseplants alive.

I think I am on the right path here!!

Love Ivet

3 comments: