CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY GOALS

Start date: 19-04-2010
Finish date: 13-01-2013

Thursday, May 20, 2010

One month completed!!

Even though I've been overseas I still thought of my goals and started a fair few!! I'll go into a couple of them:

Goal 7  -  In Progress

I have inspired the first person to do this project as well!  Miranda Schrijver has also started and is blogging her progress on the following website:  http://mschrijver.wordpress.com

Goal 34  -  Completed

I met up with not 1 but 2 people I hadn't seen in 2 years.  The first person was Patrick, my old boss from the adult prison in the Netherlands.  
The other person is Karin, my old colleague from the Youth Prison in the Netherlands. 
I had a great time catching up with both of them!!

Goal 38  -  In Progress

This goal is one of the easiest in the bunch... in fact I've read not 2 but 6 books this month.









Goal 44  -  In Progress

The good thing about flying is that you have an inflight entertainment system.  I was able to watch 4 movies:
I - Invictus
K - Komt een vrouw bij de doktor (Dutch movie)
L - Leap year
T - The Blind side

Now I only have the rest of the alphabet to go ;-)

Goal 83  -  In Progress

I ordered "Wreck This Journal" online and it arrived 1 day before I left for The Netherlands.  I decided to take it with me but to not really do anything with it yet.  But I can't wait to get into it!  One of the tasks is to take a shower with the journal which I will do soon... hihihi

The following goals are also in progress:

Goal 2 - Donate $3 for every completed goal into my piggy bank (3/101).
Goal 5 - Blog my progress of this project and include photos of at least 50 goals (4/50).
Goal 7 - Inspire at least 3 other people to do this project as well (1/3).
Goal 11 - Get to my goal weight.
Goal 12 - Have one day every month where I don’t complain about anything (1/33).
Goal 25 - Send my grandparents a card every month (1/33).
Goal 46 - Drink 25 different types of tea (3/25).
Goal 54 - Do a random, fun activity together once a month (1/33).
Goal 60 - Write a little message to Neil and leave it for him at home once a month (1/33).
Goal 64 - Get a volunteer job.
Goal 75 - Send a handwritten card once a month to a friend or relative (1/33).
Goal 86 - Earn 500.000 grains of rice on freerice.com (12030/500.000).
Goal 92 - Keep my houseplants alive.

Love Ivet

No comments:

Post a Comment