CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY GOALS

Start date: 19-04-2010
Finish date: 13-01-2013

Monday, June 21, 2010

update

With the second month completed I thought I'd bring another update of my progress!!

Goal 29  -  Completed

I tried my first Zumba class about 4 weeks ago and I fell in love straight away!! It is a dancing fitness class and is mostly focussed on Latin music.  I just love the swing and rhythm and am now going twice or 3 times a week!

Goal 101  -  Completed

I went to http://www.donatelife.gov.au/ and signed up to be an organ donor! And I can't help but just love the following quote: "Don't be a tight arse, you don't need that shit when you're dead!"

Goal 83  -  In Progress

I blogged last time about the Wreck This Journal that I bought. I have now spend some time doing some of the pages and I've taken some photos:





Goal 44  -  In Progress
I watched more movies this month: 
B - Blind side, The
E - Elizabeth Town
G - Ghost of a girlfriends past
I - Invictus
K - Komt een vrouw bij de doktor (Dutch movie)
L - Leap year
P - Prince & me, The
S - Sex and the City 2

Goal 38  -  In Progress

I think I really made this goal too easy!!!










Goal 56  -  In Progress

Nothing can beat a romantic night at home (we won't talk about our cat trowing a candle on the ground which resulted in Neil and myself having to clean wax of the ground for an hour...)










The following goals are also in progress or completed:

Goal 2 - Donate $3 for every completed goal into my piggy bank (8/101).
Goal 5 - Blog my progress of this project and include photos of at least 50 goals (5/50).
Goal 7 - Inspire at least 3 other people to do this project as well (1/3).
Goal 11 - Get to my goal weight.
Goal 12 - Have one day every month where I don’t complain about anything (2/33).
Goal 17 - Clean my wardrobe once a month (1/33).
Goal 18 - For every new item of clothing bought, throw an old one out.
Goal 25 - Send my grandparents a card every month (2/33).
Goal 31 - Try 5 new fitness classes (1/5).
Goal 40 - Complete 2 1500 piece puzzles (0/2)
Goal 46 - Drink 25 different types of tea (7/25).
Goal 54 - Do a random, fun activity together once a month (2/33).
Goal 60 - Write a little message to Neil and leave it for him at home once a month (2/33).
Goal 64 - Get a volunteer job.
Goal 71 - Give old stuff to Good Sammie’s COMPLETED
Goal 75 - Send a handwritten card once a month to a friend or relative (2/33).
Goal 84 - Sign up at http://www.bookcrossing.com/ and release 5 books into the wild (0/5)
Goal 86 - Earn 500.000 grains of rice on freerice.com (19030/500.000).
Goal 91 - Go to the cinema without knowing what movies are showing and go to a random movie COMPLETED
Goal 92 - Keep my houseplants alive.
Goal 100 - Go without take away coffee for a month COMPLETED

No comments:

Post a Comment